HKGI Summer Internship Programme runs between June and August every year and aims to provide interested students an opportunity to gain valuable work experience and industry insights from the Hong Kong Genome Project.
We are looking for students who are passionate and aspired to develop their career in administration in the genomics and bioinformatics fields, working with a highly professional and experienced team. Successful candidates will be attached to our (a) Finance and Procurement Division (b) Corporate Communications Division based on his/her academic background and interest.
(a) Finance and Procurement
- Provide day-to-day operational support
- Participate in specific projects
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by mentors
(b) Corporate Communications
- Assist in the design and production of HKGI corporate publications such as Annual Report and videos
- Conduct industry research; draft and translate PR materials to publicise HKGI’s work
- Assist in event/ visit planning, overall logistics and coordination
- Support daily news and social media monitoring
- Support the team’s record management, daily operations and ad hoc tasks