Reporting to the Head of Corporate Communications, the incumbent will perform the following responsibilities to enhance HKGI’s brand awareness and foster public understanding of genomic medicine by planning and implementing a wide range of publicity initiatives.
- Work closely with internal teams and external vendors to produce corporate publications and public education materials, such as videos, annual report, leaflet and booklet
- Coordinate and follow through publicity projects such as media events and corporate visits, from planning and procurement to logistic arrangements and final delivery.
- Conduct news monitoring; build and maintain strong relationship with the media and other key stakeholders
- Develop corporate messages and write-ups, such as speeches, sponsored articles, press materials and Q&As
- Support the team’s administrative operations
- Perform any other duties as assigned by senior officers